Loyalty Rewards Program
Earn rewards for being a dedicated, loyal customer. Every time you shop with us.
First off, this program is free for you. No cost & no hidden fees.
Get your loyalty rewards card from the dealership.
Setup your profile online.
You will need to set up your online account to activate your card.
- Go to our website, HDBloomington.com
- Click About > Then go to Rider Rewards page
- When asked, "have you ever accessed your rewards account online?", click "No, I need a password".
- This will prompt you to enter your loyalty rewards number and security code (found on the back of your card), click "Continue".
- Enter your email address once, then again to confirm it, click "Continue".
- Finally, you create your User Name (your email) and password.
- Click "Finish - send confirmation email". You will need to check your email and confirm the activation of your card.
How You Earn Points:
You receive one loyalty rewards point for every $1 spent on parts (over-the-counter, parts sold to a bike purchase, and in-service on repair orders), and MotorClothes®.
Other ways to earn:
500 loyalty reward points will be awarded to you when you purchase a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle from Harley-Davidson of Bloomington. Both new and pre-owned motorcycles apply.
You can earn additional points by visiting our dealership on designated event days and taking advantage of our special promotions like double/triple points days. Sign up for our monthly email newsletter to be notified of special bonus point opportunities!
Sale / Clearance
Points will be awarded on sale or clearance items (excludes tax).
As said above, there is no cost to join and it only takes a few seconds to sign up at our dealership. Once you have joined and received your rewards card, you can start earning points. The more you spend, the more you save.
The loyalty rewards program is our way of saying "thank you" for coming back again and again to Harley-Davidson of Bloomington.
Track your points.
With each purchase, points are accumulated immediately and will be posted to your account within 36 hours. You can track your points online via your rewards account on our website.
Redeem your points.
Points earned from purchases at our dealership are redeemed in the form of reward certificates to our store. Certificates are printed from your rewards account online. The certificates can then be used towards any MotorClothes®, parts or service purchase (bike sales not included).
Once a reward certificate is printed it must be redeemed within 30 days.
Your points do have an expiration date of 120 days from your last purchase. The system will not recognize any points once you have hit 7500 points.
Points are earned at a rate of 1 point per $1 spent.
Example: Spend $250 before tax, earn 250 points. Redeem a $15 gift certificate.
Spend $7500 before tax, earn 7500 points. Redeem a $750 gift certificate.
When points are redeemed, your point value returns to zero. In the case merchandise is returned that points were originally earned, points will be deducted from your account.
Other Terms & Conditions
Rewards certificates earned under the loyalty rewards program cannot be credited to an account, redeemed for cash, used toward motorcycle purchases, used to purchase gift cards, used on warranty service work or collision repair.
- Rewards certificates are non-transferable.
- Rewards certificates expire 30 days after printing.
- Rewards points cannot be added for purchases made before you joined the loyalty rewards program.
- Rewards points cannot be earned on purchases made with your rewards certificates.
- As stated earlier, you will be awarded 500 loyalty rewards points for purchasing your motorcycle from our store.
- Rewards points cannot be earned on dollars spent on motorcycle purchases.
- Once 7500 loyalty rewards points are earned, these points must be redeemed before more points can be earned.
- Harley-Davidson of Bloomington reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time without obligation or notification.